Good souls have put tireless efforts into compiling tutorials for beginners.
- Jarno's Newbieguide (updated: 2005)
- Historical Community Newbie Manual by Zoff and Shade (updated: 1995)
- BM Newbie Manual by Angeba Mekelt (updated: 2007)
The XPilot client has a built-in browser for currently ongoing games, which are listed row by row. Simply click on a row to join the game. However, lately the following external browsers have been developed. Disclaimer: There is no guarantee from xpilot.org whatsoever. Like with any software download, refrain from it if in doubt.
- Xpilot Panel (Java)
- XPilot Control Center (Java)
- XPilot NG Control Center (bundled with NG)
- TkXpInterface (bundled with Classic)
Space MapsAnything but stars!
Thanks to the creativity of the XPilot community, more than 200 space maps are available for playing. Please see the individual homepages under Community for more sources of excellent maps. You can create your own maps using the following tools. Disclaimer: There is no guarantee from xpilot.org whatsoever. Like with any software download, refrain from it if in doubt.
- XPilotNG Map Editor (Java)
- xp-mapedit (bundled with Classic)
- TIMID's XPilot Server Ranking
- Geordi XPilot Player Statistics Page
- rotunda.wibro.agh.edu.pl Blood's Music
It's a pleasure to watch experienced players demonstrate their skills. The following table lists some game recordings, which have been contributed by the community. Take note of the size of some recordings. Use the utility xp-replay for playback of the recordings.
Thanks to the foresight and care of the Bloodspilot developers, the extensive Vipa's Ballrun Archive has been preserved.